Terms of Sale
In-stock items generally ship in 1-2 business days. For items shipping from the manufacturer, estimated processing times are listed on the item’s page. If we do not have enough stock on hand to fulfill your order, we will send you an email notification within 24 business hours. If you have a time constraint on your order, please respond to that email so that our team can work on a solution for you.
We reserve the right to cancel any order, refund, credit, or reshipment at our discretion without notice. Latam Food Service Store also reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and terminate your rights to use Latam Food Service store’s services. If we do so, we will not provide any type of reimbursement for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates our policies or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Latam Food Service Store website, or is harmful to our interests or another user.
Similarly, once an order is placed, we cannot guarantee that it can be cancelled. If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. A cancellation and/or restocking fee may be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of cancelling the items and/or processing the items back into stock. This fee could be up to 50% of the item(s)’ cost. Customized products are non-modifiable, non-cancellable, and non-returnable.
The installation service will be provided by a Latam Food Service Store-certified service partner, and is available throughout the United States to commercial locations only. Installation is only available for new or replacement units at existing facilities. We are unable to complete installation in mobile food trucks and residences.
Installation fees are subject to change based on information provided in the Installation Service Survey, and the assumption that installation will occur during normal business hours of Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM. Latam Food Service Store will contact you once your order has been placed to finalize your installation service price. Installation services may also add approximately 5-7 business days to the estimated delivery time-frame provided during checkout.
Once your order is placed, we cannot guarantee that it can be modified. If you wish to modify your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Customized products are non-modifiable, non-cancellable, and non-returnable.
To ensure our customers’ safety online, all orders go through security checks before we start processing them. Please keep this in mind while ordering, as there may be a slight delay before processing for a small percentage of orders. If additional information is needed to help ensure the order’s validity, we will reach out via email.
As an e-commerce company, our primary form of communication is email. All order updates will be sent to the email address used when the order was placed. For this reason, please be sure to provide a valid email address when placing your order.
If the on-site survey prior to installation is selected for the Installation Service, Latam Food Service Store will cover extra fees that occur the day of installation that result in the installation not being successful. Latam Food Service Store will only cover these fees if the issues causing an unsuccessful installation were not caught during the on-site survey. If the on-site survey identifies any issues prior to installation that result in additional charges, it will be your responsibility to pay. Our service provider may not require this service for all items, but it may be required if the unit must be taken up / down stairs. Additionally, should you choose to cancel an order that includes the purchase of Full Service installation, you will still be charged the cost of the site survey that is included in the installation fee. Once the order has been placed, we will contact you via email if any issue related to this should arise.
Pricing on our website is listed at the wholesale level and updated in real time. Product pages will list known and impending manufacturers’ price increases. Unfortunately, this information is not always given to us by our manufacturers in advance of the effective date. For pending alternate payment / not fully paid orders, we reserve the right to apply manufacturers’ price increases to the order amount. If we receive notice of a manufacturers’ price increase on an unpaid order, we will contact you to inform you of the increased price, the additional payment required on the order, and the due date for that payment. Should you not provide the additional payment required on the order, we will cancel the order and refund any payment received. In order to ensure that you receive the most accurate pricing on your order, we recommend that you pay in full prior to the effective date of the increase.
All prices are subject to change without notice. In the rare event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a website error, Latam Food ServiceStore will resolve the discrepancy, at our discretion, on all orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. This resolution may involve coming to an agreed upon price with the customer or a cancellation of the order, resulting in a full refund.
If you believe you received the incorrect product, please keep the item(s) unused and in the original packaging and reach out to our Customer Solutions team. They will work with you to reship the correct item or offer a refund. We may require a picture of the incorrect product you received and will cover the cost of return shipping for that item.
You agree that any disputes and claims related to or arising from these Conditions of Use and/or your use of this website, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, will be resolved through final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, instead of in court. An exception is that you may assert claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review or appeal of an arbitration award is very limited. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court, and must follow the terms found in Latam Food Service Store’s conditions of use just like a court would.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must file a Demand for Arbitration with the AAA, according to the AAA’s rules. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Latam Food Service Store will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
All orders must be placed online through our checkout process. We accept all major credit cards including Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We are able to accept most prepaid credit cards as long as the card has been registered with a billing address. Only a single credit card may be used to process the order.
We accept check, money order, ACH, and wire transfers for orders with an order total of $500.00 or greater. The order will be placed on hold until payment has been received.
Once payment is cleared, the order will be released to process for shipment. . Personal checks are processed on Tuesdays and Fridays and will be held for 5 business days from when they are processed while they clear. All other alternative payment orders will be released as soon as the payment is received, with a minimum of 1 business day delay to receive payment.
Your card will be charged in full once the first item(s) on your order ship. When you place an order on our website, an authorization is placed on your bank account for the amount of your order. An authorization is a communication from your bank to our payment system letting us know your card is valid and the required funds are available. These authorizations may show as “pending” on your bank statement until the funds are captured. Once the card is charged for the order, the authorization will drop off from your bank statement, typically within 1-2 business days.
Credit and debit card providers differ in how long they will hold an authorization for a pending transaction. If your order has an extended lead time, a member of our Payments team may reach out requesting to charge the card in advance to avoid losing the authorization. Authorizations and/or pending transactions will hold these funds on your bank account, which can result in overdraft fees. Latam Food Service Store assumes no liability for fees in the event of such an overdraft.
All pricing is listed in US Dollars ($) on the website. When ordering outside of the United States, the funds captured for an order will be converted to the local currency of the ordering country on your credit card statement. The rate of exchange is locked in when your order ships, not when the order is placed. Credit card companies may also charge a currency conversion fee. Please contact your card issuer for further details.
We are unable to accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment since we update our pricing in real time and do not rely on quoted prices. All orders must be placed online and paid for in full at the time of purchase.
Sales tax will be charged on orders shipping to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. If you are tax-exempt and shipping to one of these states, visit your My Account page and select Upload Tax Exempt Form to upload your exemption form for review.
Last Updated on: Jan 23, 2023
The Latam Food Service Store, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you and our practices for collecting, maintaining, protecting, using, and disclosing that information.
- Through our Website (STORE).
- In email, text, chat, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on/through third-party websites and services (if those applications or advertising include links to this policy).
- From our related companies, including Calumet Enterprises, LLC, Clark Associates, Inc., Noble Chemical, Inc., Regal Foods, Inc., The Restaurant Store, Inc., Vertical Converting, LLC, and 11400, Inc.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- That personally identifies you (“Personal Information”), such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, employer, and job title.
- That is about you but (individually) does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details (such as the pages of the Website you visit, the time of your visit, and the time spent on those pages).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you (for example, from forms you complete or products and services that you purchase).
- Indirectly from you (for example, from observing your actions on the Website).
The information you provide to us through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service(s), posting material, or requesting further services (including information supplied on lead generation forms found on our Website). We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out though our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may also be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users on the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data (including the site you access the Website from), location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your device (including any mobile device), computer, and internet connection, including model, brand, device date, IP address, operating system, mobile network, and browser type.
We may also use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically includes Personal Information. It helps us improve our Website and deliver a better more personalized service to you by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interest.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you could contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To provide you with recommended products or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We also may disclose granular, personal information we collect or you provide:
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including payment processors.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you (or to help us market our product and services to you) if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for these purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email, asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted advertising. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to market their products and services to you. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertiser’s target-audiences preferences, you can opt-out by emailing: email@example.comE For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, including how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from these vendors, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Nevada residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. For more information, see Your Nevada privacy rights (below).
We use certain analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to gather information about our site visits. To learn more about Google Analytics, including opting out of Google Analytics, click here.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you have an account connected with the Website, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your user contributions from the Website, copies of your user contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
We do not support do not track (“DNT”). DNT is a preference that you can set in your web browser. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Nevada law gives Nevada customers the right to request we not sell your personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. This right applies even if your personal information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada customer and wish to exercise this right, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at: The Latam Food Service Store, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 19391 SW 15 ST Encantada, FL 33029. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within sixty (60) days of its receipt.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone, and you acknowledge and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. If you share this information with a third party (or authorize a third party to have access to or be linked to your account through any of the Website’s features), that individual will have access to your account and personal information, including, but not limited to, your credit card information. You agree to take responsibility for actions taken by an individual with whom you have shared or authorized access to your account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
All questions or comments about this privacy and our privacy practices should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our Support Page.
Our shelf stable food and beverage products are designed for commercial use, and would typically be shipped 1-3 months before the best by date. Due to shorter shelf life upon manufacturing, our frozen and refrigerated products should have at least 4 days left before their best by date upon delivery. The exact remaining suggested shelf life will vary by item due to the nature of each product.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. Laws change regularly, thus, readers of this site should be familiar with the applicable state laws and restrictions. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The site content is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.
Compatible Models are listed as applicable and kept as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a Customer Solutions Specialist before placing your order.
Equivalent Items Equivalent items and any associated illustrations or descriptions are presented for your reference. These are items which, based on available manufacturer information, are suitable replacements for the stated original item. These equivalent items are not necessarily authorized, sponsored, or endorsed by the manufacturer of the stated item, or by the manufacturers of equipment compatible with the stated item; any OEM names mentioned are registered trademarks.
On our site, some of our lowest priced items are listed as generic. In other words, we do not have a specific vendor name associated with the product. The product is sourced from a variety of vendors according to price and availability so we may both quickly and fairly accommodate your needs. We do our best in updating our site with any changes in the products and there may be instances where there is a slight variance in the look and feel of the product due to a change in vendors. However, the intended application of the product will remain the same. If you find that this is not the case, please contact our Customer Solutions team immediately and we will look into the issue for you!
Our Images Department makes every effort to portray the color of an item as accurately as possible on our site. However, depending on your monitor settings, the color of an item may appear different than in person. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the color displayed on your monitor.
Certain types of products, such as textiles and fabrics, are subject to dye lot variations inherent to their manufacturing process. If you are trying to match an existing product in your possession, please contact us and we will accommodate your request to the best of our ability.
We try to provide the most accurate images of our products as possible. However, some product images prove difficult or impossible to obtain. In these cases, we will use the closest representative image we can find for the product. These representative, illustrative images may show optional accessories or features, or may be an image of a similar product.
Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the product description and other related product literature such as Specification Sheets, SDS Sheets, etc., before placing your order. If you have any questions or concerns about a product after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
At Latam Food Service Store we try very hard to always have the lowest prices. If you find a lower price from one of our competitors, including delivery, please bring it to our attention with our contact us form. We will do our best to beat the advertised price.
If you are reselling any items into the State of California you must provide your customers with an appropriate Proposition 65 warning, if required. You can find a warning for your use on the product detail pages of items that require a warning. More information about Proposition 65 is available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Because we are a bulk distributor for food service supplies, we make sure to advertise our lowest prices on our website, including discounts we receive from our vendors that are passed onto our customers. On occasion we will provide sales and coupon codes to receive further discounts off the original price of the item. To ensure the discount is received for sales, items should be purchased as soon as possible. Coupon codes for items on our site will have an expiration date associated with them. Coupons and discounts will only be honored on orders that are placed while the coupon/discount is valid. Discounts do not apply to already discounted products and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Pricing that is advertised on sources outside of our website may reflect incorrect prices compared to what we currently offer. The prices on our website are regularly updated to ensure accurate, real-time pricing; however, search engines and coupon code websites may not always provide the most up-to-date prices. Please visit our website to view the current pricing of our items. Prices and coupon codes that are not valid will not be honored at checkout.
Latam Food ServiceStore offers product samples on select Acopa items. For other items, we recommend purchasing a smaller pack size, when available, before committing to a larger order. Sometimes our manufacturers will send out samples of select products to commercial customers. Please contact Customer Solutions to see if a sample request can be sent to the manufacturer for the item(s) you’re interested in.
If a warranty is available for an item, the details of the warranty can be found as a downloadable PDF labeled “Warranty” on the item’s page. All warranty claims are handled based on the manufacturer’s warranty policy. For items being used internationally, please confirm if the warranty is valid in your area.
“Works With” items are products that are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in the “Works With” section on a particular product page, then we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a Customer Solutions Specialist before placing your order.
A restocking fee will be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 20% of the item(s)’ cost for items delivered to commercial locations and 30% for residential locations.
With a few exceptions, regularly stocked products can be returned within 30 days of receipt as long as the product is unused, undamaged, and in its original packaging. We are unable to accept returns for consumable products and customizable products. Similarly, not all Special Order products or products shipped directly from the manufacturer (“Drop Ship Products”) can be returned. Except for original payments made by wire, check, ACH, or through a leasing agreement (each an “Alternative Payment Method”), a return credit will be issued to the original payment method upon receipt and inspection of all the returned Products. If your payment was made using an Alternative Payment Method, your refund will be in the form of store credit. You will also receive a refund in the form of a store credit if we are unable to process a return to your original payment method (for example, if your credit or debit card has been closed). See Store Credits for terms and restrictions here. Regardless of the form of refund you receive, shipping charges paid at the time of checkout will not be credited along with the return. Also, an applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 20% of the item(s) cost for orders delivered to commercial locations and 30% for orders delivered to residential locations. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. This includes any brokerage fees, duties, and taxes for international returns.
Any return requests for Special Order or Drop Ship Products must be issued by our Customer Solutions Specialists. Click here to learn how to create a return.
We are unable to accept returned consumable products. This allows us to ensure the products are good to use, untampered with, and have adequate shelf life.
Sales Tax and Exemptions
It is your responsibility to ensure that you/your organization is eligible for tax exemption. If you’re unsure, contact a tax professional for advice before you continue.
Please only upload your tax exemption documents if we currently charge tax in the state(s) you plan to ship to. Sales tax will be charged on orders shipping to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Review the information below carefully. Incomplete or incorrect documents cannot be accepted, and you will be asked to complete the form correctly and in its entirety.
- We need documentation on file to attach to your account before we can review it for tax exemption. A tax ID number alone will not suffice.
- You are responsible for providing the correct and completed forms and knowing the rules and responsibilities of making tax-exempt purchases or purchases for resale.
- The tax exemption team is unable to edit tax documents on your behalf. Any documents requiring additional information will need to be completed by the purchaser. Be sure all information in your documentation is legible. If we cannot read the information on the form, we are unable to accept it.
- If your account is set up as tax-exempt for all orders shipping to a particular state(s) due to reselling, manufacturing, or another special tax circumstance, please note that all orders placed through the account that ship to that state will automatically have the tax exemption applied. There is not an option to alter which items/orders are eligible/ineligible for exemption at check out. If you plan to place orders that do not qualify for tax exemption, please do so using a non-exempt account.
Note that tax exemption is reviewed for each state individually. This means that if you have a tax exemption form for a specific state it is valid only for orders shipping to that state.
- Please allow 7-8 business days for our Tax Team to respond via email to your request.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address on file with your account is active and the best email to reach you. Latam Food Servicestore will not assume responsibility for providing tax exemption on applicable orders if we do not receive a reply from you in the event that additional information or documentation is requested.
If a shipping address needs to be changed once an order has been processed, carriers will charge a reconsignment fee to update the shipping address.
If an address change is requested, we will contact you via email regarding the amount of the carrier’s fee. If we do not receive confirmation regarding the fee and address change, we will leave the address as it was originally entered during the checkout process.
Please note that if the carrier attempts delivery to the original address and they are unable to deliver, redelivery fees may apply in addition to any reconsignment fees.
By requesting a FREE “Call Before Delivery,” the carrier will contact you approximately 24 hours before the estimated arrival of your order to schedule a delivery appointment using the phone number provided at checkout. Selecting this option may add an additional day to your order’s transit time and is only applicable to the item(s) in your order shipping via common carrier. A 4-hour delivery window is typical; this may vary by carrier and shipping destination.
A “Call Before Delivery” is required for residential deliveries and recommended for businesses with irregular hours (deliveries occur Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. “Call Before Delivery” only applies to the item(s) in your order shipping via common carrier.
If the carrier misses the delivery appointment, they will reschedule it. If you are unavailable to accept your delivery during the scheduled appointment, you will be responsible for any redelivery fees owed to the carrier. Additional fees will apply if you require a time-specific delivery in which the typical 4-hour window needs to be shortened or if you cannot accept delivery within a reasonable date of the carrier’s first contact request.
If a delivery is unable to be completed because a “Call Before Delivery” was not selected during checkout, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee in order to reattempt delivery. In these situations, we will contact you via email regarding the fee and charge the card on file if necessary in order to avoid additional fees with the carrier.
For common carrier deliveries, carriers will typically allocate 15 minutes for the completion of your delivery. Excessive delays during delivery could result in the carrier charging detention fees. Additionally, if you are not able to accept the shipment in a reasonable timeframe and cause the carrier to hold your shipment at their terminal, fees may be applied by the carrier for storage of your shipment. Being prepared for delivery ahead of time will ensure a timely and smooth delivery process.
Orders shipped into Canada may incur additional duties, taxes, and other fees to cross the border. These charges will be billed to you directly from the carrier and will not be reflected in our shipping costs at checkout.
Orders shipped via common carrier require a broker to facilitate the import of your items into Canada. If you did not provide your broker’s information during checkout, we will contact you to obtain this before processing your order.
We aim to ship orders to Canada in one shipment, but it is not always possible due to stock levels in our warehouses. If we cannot ship your order in one complete shipment, you will be responsible for any additional brokerage fees.
The CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) Assessment and Revenue Management (CARM) project aims to modernize and simplify the collection of duties and taxes for commercial goods imported into Canada. Once implemented, it will provide a modern interface for importing into Canada, give importers self-service access to their information, reduce the cost of importing into Canada, and improve the consistency of compliance with trade rules.
To learn more about CARM, who it affects, and its release date, view the section What is CARM and how will it affect me? on our FAQ page.
Commercial carriers will deliver the vast majority of our products to a residential shipping address. If you don’t have an account set up and you operate a business out of your home, you must select “residential” in your shopping cart because the carriers still consider your address residential. If you create an account, our system will automatically select “residential” for your address in this situation.
Additional fees may apply if you are shipping to a limited access location, such as a university, prison, military base, or country club.
If any item or packaging is damaged or missing, or if you have any doubt about possible damage, you MUST do the following:
- Note it clearly on the delivery receipt before signing
- Keep your copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 1 business day
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging
Though our warehouses give great attention to packaging every order for shipment, damage can occur in transit. In the case of damage we must go to the carrier company to receive reimbursement for these damages. By signing the delivery receipt you are taking responsibility and ownership for the shipment in the condition noted. If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this in any way on the delivery receipt, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation for damages. Signing the delivery receipt without noting any damage means that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.
There are rare occasions where our freight carriers may lose a shipment. In these situations, it’s our highest priority to find your items and we will work with the carrier to do so. Dock checks with the carrier take approximately 3-5 business days to complete. If your shipment is found, we will continue the delivery to your location. If it is deemed lost, we will work with you to provide a satisfactory resolution.
Upon receiving your order, please inspect it for any damaged, lost, or missing items. If any part of your order is missing or damaged, please keep the items and packaging and contact us within 5 business days of receipt so we can find a solution for you. We may request pictures of the damage to help with this process.
There are rare occasions where our carriers may lose a shipment. In these situations, it’s our highest priority to find your items and we will work with the carrier to do so. Traces with ground carriers take approximately 1-3 business days to complete. If your shipment is found, we will continue the delivery to your location. If it is deemed lost, we will work with you to provide a satisfactory resolution.
Due to the strict time-frame we have to deliver refrigerated and frozen food items to you in acceptable condition, if an item is damaged or missing, please contact us within 1 business day of your shipment’s original ETA so we can find a solution for you. We may request pictures of the damage and for you to take a picture of the temperature of the item to help with the process.
You are responsible for checking the internal temperatures of refrigerated and frozen products immediately upon delivery to ensure they are received at food-safe temperatures according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) guidelines. Please contact us within 1 business day of your shipment’s original ETA if you have any concerns about the temperature or conditions of your shipment. Once the shipment is received you are responsible for storing or handling the items properly to maintain food safety.
Our warehouses strive to have orders processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Most products ship from one of our warehouses within the U.S. However, since some items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer, delivery times may vary. Common carrier deliveries typically range from 1 to 10 business days for delivery, depending on your proximity to the shipping location. Ground shipping can typically take anywhere from 1 to 7 business days. If your delivery time is over a holiday, please add an additional day for delivery. Our warehouses observe the following holidays: Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Shipping companies may observe additional holidays. All standard ground delivery times and common carrier shipments are estimates and are not guaranteed.
If you need your order more quickly, you may select Second Day or Next Day in your shopping cart (availability dependent on your location). These options guarantee that, as long as the items you’re ordering are in stock, the order will be prioritized in our system and arrive by the end of the following business day (Next Day), or the end of the second business day (Second Day). These options are not available for common carrier orders however, some shipping companies offer a dock pick up as an option but is not guaranteed. If it is an option to pick up at the shipping company’s dock, please note that the shipping cost remains the same and there is no discounted shipping when a dock pick-up occurs. Inclement weather may cause shipping delays that are not covered by this guarantee.
These orders must be placed before 2:00 p.m. EST to ship same day and are only available for delivery on business days (Monday through Friday). For orders shipping directly from the manufacturer, shipping cutoff times may vary. Next & Second Day orders received after 2:00 p.m. EST will be processed on the following business day.
We primarily ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. We also fulfill small parcel shipments to select countries internationally. We are unable to ship to PO boxes, APO/FPO boxes or Viabox at this time. If you plan to ship to a carrier terminal or store location such as a FedEx or UPS Store, please be aware that carriers will not accept deliveries from one another. If a shipping carrier deems your address inaccessible for delivery, they will make final delivery at the closest shipping terminal or return the shipment to our warehouse. Contact Customer Solutions if you have any questions.
In addition to the United States and Canada, we can ship most items via an international air service to the following countries:
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- S. Virgin Islands
We also ship to U.S. based freight forwarders; however, you are responsible for contacting them to set up an account before placing an order. Freight forwarders will charge additional fees for their services, which are separate from our shipping and handling charges. We are unable to accept and load customer containers directly from our warehouse locations.
The Latam Food ServiceStore is a U.S.-based company, therefore duties and taxes will be assessed on any items shipping outside of the United States. Duties and taxes depend on the type of items being shipped, harmonized codes, and the discretion the customs agents have in evaluating these costs. Customs-related fees (i.e. inspection fees, storage fees, warehousing fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the customer and their broker. The charge shown on our website’s shipping calculator will not account for these fees.
To be sure everything goes smoothly when it comes to installing your new equipment, please consult our handy equipment installation checklist at the following link prior to finalizing your order:
If your order is being shipped to a U.S. based freight forwarder, all of our Shipping Policies apply when it is received into their warehouse. Latam Food Service Store will not be held responsible for any damaged and/or missing items or material differences should the freight forwarder not follow all applicable Shipping and Returns policies, or should such issues occur in shipment from the freight forwarder’s location to the final destination.
If you do not have an elevated loading dock or forklift to unload your items from the truck, you will need a liftgate and must select this option at checkout. The “Common Carrier w/ Liftgate” option includes the fee for the liftgate. A higher fee may apply if a liftgate must be added after an order has shipped. If delivery is unable to be completed because a liftgate was not selected during checkout, a redelivery fee may apply in addition to a liftgate fee. In these situations, we will contact you via email regarding the appropriate fees and charge the card on file if necessary in order to avoid additional fees with the carrier. A liftgate may not be available for orders containing frozen or refrigerated items. In this case, the driver will be responsible for hand-unloading the items from the truck in place of the liftgate service.
Some items like large outdoor ice merchandisers or very long pizza prep tables may be too large or heavy for a lift gate and will require a truck-level loading dock. If you are unsure, contact our Customer Solutions Team.
Notice to Residential Customers
While Latam Food ServiceStore is designed specifically for those in the commercial food service industry, we will ship most items to residential customers. As a residential customer, please consider the following information when placing your order:
It is important to keep in mind that many of these items may not meet your consumer-level expectations if used in your home. Commercial cooking equipment:
- Is designed for functionality and heavy use commercially, and may not meet your expectations in terms of aesthetics or ease-of-use.
- Is often much louder than a comparable non-commercial piece of equipment.
- Consumes much more power than consumer-style equipment
- Is not insulated as thoroughly as consumer-level equipment and generates much more heat. Many pieces of commercial equipment also require a ventilation hood system, and a fire-suppression system to adhere to local fire and building codes.
- Installed in a non-commercial setting would most likely void your homeowner’s insurance and the equipment manufacturer’s warranty.
The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
If you have any question about the suitability of a particular piece of equipment you’re considering for non-commercial use, please contact our Customer Solutions Department.
For more information, please see our policies regarding Generic/Unbranded Items, Images and Image Colors.
The vast majority of our products can be shipped with a parcel carrier to a residential address. Bear in mind that these carriers charge more to ship to a residential address versus a commercial address. This difference is usually several dollars but varies by region, and will be reflected in your shipping charges.
Packaging that is used during shipment is designed to keep the contents of your order safe from damage or mishandling of products. On occasion a shipment will be received with damage to the packaging. Because the packaging is designed to protect the products that we ship, compensation will not be offered for packaging damage. If the actual items in your shipment are damaged, please contact us right away so we can arrange for compensation or replacement. Occasionally we will ship items in recycled boxes which may contain descriptions unrelated to the products inside in an effort to be more eco-friendly. This practice also allows us to cut costs on packaging which then is reflected into lower prices on our items. Be sure to inspect the actual items inside of the packaging before refusing a shipment due to incorrect information on the boxes.
Refrigerated and Frozen Foods Shipping
In order to control the amount of time perishable items are in transit, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Common Carrier: Orders ship Monday through Friday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If you purchase refrigerated or frozen items, an additional surcharge will be added to your shipping and handling fee for each of these items. This fee will be reflected in your shopping cart at the time of checkout.
Shipping and Handling Fee
Our shipping and handling fee covers the costs of processing, handling, packaging, and delivering your order. These rates differ depending upon whether you are a residential or commercial customer. To ensure the appropriate shipping and handling fee is calculated for your purchase, you must select either “residential” or “commercial” in your shopping cart. Your final shipping and handling fee will be calculated during the checkout process after your shipping destination and customer type is entered. We use this information to determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order based on our warehouse location, your shipping address, and the shipping tables provided by our carrier partners.
Special Order Items
In order to maximize the products, we’re able to offer to you, some items on our website are not normally stocked in our warehouses. These items may be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, or brought into our warehouse with our next stock order from the manufacturer and then shipped to you.
Please note – we are not always able to cancel special order items once the order is placed and may not be returnable.
While we do try to consolidate shipments as much as possible, we cannot guarantee every item will ship together due to where items are sourced from. If multiple shipments of your order are required, the full amount of the shipping costs will be charged in the first shipment. If you want part of your order sent expedited and the other part sent using standard Ground, please place two separate orders.
Warehouse Pickups and Customer Shipping Accounts
All orders placed through Latam Food Service Store will be shipped to their destination via a commercial carrier. For safety, insurance, and logistical reasons, customers cannot pick-up orders from our warehouse. Due to the high volume of orders we process daily, we are unable to use our customers’ shipping account numbers.
If your payment was made using wire, ACH, or check, your refund will be in the form of store credit. Store credit can only be redeemed for merchandise or services offered online at LFSUSA.STORE. Store credit has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Additional restrictions may apply.
Last modified: 01/23/2023
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and any service or material that we provide on the Website in our sole discretion and without any notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts (or all) of the Website to users, including registered users.
If you choose or are provided with a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. If you share this information with a third party (or authorize a third party to have access to or be linked to your account through any of the Website’s features), that individual may have access to your account and personal information, including, but not limited to, your credit card information. You agree to take responsibility for actions taken by an individual with whom you have shared or authorized access to your account.
The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damages resulting from such problems.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and their design, selection, and arrangement) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, transmit, or otherwise use any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You may not:
• Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
Our company name and logo, and all trade names, product and service names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos, designs, and slogans (collectively, “Trademarks”) on the Website are protected intellectual properties of us, or our affiliates or licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use such Trademarks without our written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Website violates your copyright, please send a notice by email to email@example.com or mail to: The Latam Food Service Store, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 2205 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601. Be advised that claimants who make misrepresentations about copyright infringement may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees.
• In any way that violates applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any junk mail, chain letter, spam, or other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or that, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm (or expose to liability) us or the users of the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The information presented on or though the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. This information is not designed to provide any professional advice, including accounting, compliance, tax, or legal advice. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate, reliable, and up to date information on the Website, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information. Any reliance that you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by you or any other visitor to the Website or by anyone who may be informed on any of its contents.
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than content provided by us, are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessary reflect our opinions. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
The owner of the Website is based in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the United States. We provide the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of specifically designated nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s table of deny orders or denied persons list.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER US NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH US MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER US NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR RELATED COMPANIES, OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, AND ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR, OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SALES, LOSS OF PRODUCTS, GOODS, OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOOD SPOILAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF ANY OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The Website is operated by The Latam Food Service Store, Inc., which has a registered business address at 19391 SW 15 ST ENCANTADA , FL 33029. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Accessibility Policy
Latam Food ServiceStore is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Latam Food ServiceStore takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Appoint an accessibility lead.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
- Manual assessments of website by an accessibility officer
- Daily automated assessments of website by Lighthouse
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Latam Food ServiceStore is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are actively working towards Level AA compliance.
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue, and we welcome feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers: e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 786-860-2528. We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
Accessibility of Latam Food Service Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in our general privacy notice and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (”consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”personal information”). In particular, our website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
The Information We Collect
A real name, postal address, email address, account name.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number.
C. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
D. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
E. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994. The Latam Food Service Store obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and driver’s license for certain verification processes.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website which includes products and purchase history.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations as described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
The Latam Food ServiceStore will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
The Latam Food ServiceStore may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose [or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights)]. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. [The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.]
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, such as delivery companies and warranty providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that The Latam Food Service Store disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that The Latam Food Service Store delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny or delay your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatting us
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. [However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.]
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by creating a new account on our platform.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: CCPA Notice, 40 Citation Ln. Lititz, PA 17543.
The Latam Food Service Store reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes. DDB Availability